Cần tuyển GẤP 2 vị trí sau – Làm việc tại Vũng Tàu – LƯƠNG HẤP DẪN
01 – Senior Contract Officer
02 – Senior Petroleum Engineer
+ Mô tả công việc với vị trí số 01:
- Provide contractual and legal services within the company business in an efficient and effective way in accordance with the company operating procedures, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Areas of responsibility:
- Provides procurement, contractual and legal services within the company business.
- Prepares contract strategy, invitation for Tender/ Tender evaluation
- Conducts formal solicitation, negotiation, and administration of contracts for wide variety of services and vendors.
- Maintains the contract data base.
- Communicate internally and externally (with stakeholders) regarding procurement/contracting work.
- Identifies, analyses, and evaluates contractual compliance issues; resolves or facilitates resolution of compliance-related problems
- Responds, initiates, and evaluates requests multiple services; makes recommendations to Supervisor and Manager for appropriate course of action.
- Assists development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Remains abreast of current and emerging issues related to the national, state, and contracting practices, privacy, compliance and/or government rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and prepare contractual and administrative reports to support day to day operation and regulatory requirement.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
+ Mô tả công việc với vị trí số 02:
- To be a leader in designing and arranging for PE work. Start up and involve other engineers. Fine tune work procedure to achieve optimized results. Supervise office / offshore work to achieve effective, safe, cost saving and smooth operations within company and group guidelines and requirement. Couch and guide engineers to develop their knowledge and skills.
Areas of responsibility:
- Be a leader in designing and constructing program for completion/ work over/ stimulation/ DST/ Gaslift / Survey work in accordance with company’s offshore work requirements/ policy in order to achieve an effective design and simple offshore operations. Perform post work reviewing and analysing to introduce measures to optimize work procedures. Introduce and bring new techniques to overcome experienced difficulties and meet company’s field requirements.
Selecting contractors, Forming contracts & Ordering equipments
- Review prepared tender or bid documents for selecting contractors. Perform contractors selection procedures. Negotiate, and follow up contracts based on offshore work program in order to choose proper contractors and to have proper equipments that meet company’s technical/ commercial requirements
Onshore supervising, Planning and Liaising
- Plan groups’ work projects. Supervise from office the execution of completion/ work over/ stimulation/ DST/ Well Intervention operation in order to ensure proper offshore activities with formed program and achieve planned goals with minimised time and cost. Liaise and coordinate with JVPC relevant groups in design / operations matters to ensure that all PE work will meet JVPC requirements.
Couching and develop Petroleum Engineers
- Share experience and expertise to Petroleum Engineers to maintain qualified staffs for actual engineering work.
Budget building and controlling
- Work with manager and other engineers in preparing and monitor PE budget to ensure that the expenses are within approved budget.
+ Yêu cầu:
– Tối thiểu 10 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực dầu khí, trong đó ít nhất 03 năm offshore.
– Tiếng anh thành thạo
– Ưu tiên nhân sự có kinh nghiệm làm việc ở Công ty Chủ mỏ.